Cisco voice helps your small business expand the potential of collaboration with high-quality products at an outstanding rate. Cisco’s small business voice protocols enable you to connect your cordless digital, analog and select mobile phones and fax machines to enhance and maintain your office communication needs. In addition, you can provide more flexible work approaches for your employees to develop your infrastructure by enabling secure, smooth and scalable mobile experiences.
Cisco Unified Communications gateways support collaboration to individuals on any type of equipment. It also provides financial security for existing technology expansion. Cisco gateways offer solutions for any size business or location. This process optimizes the efficiency and quality of your customer service while creating an approach to integrate applications, mobile devices, security and multiple networks into a unified platform. Additional features and capabilities include:
- Established business system capacities such as call forwarding, call-waiting, caller ID and 3-way conferencing
- Interspersed security models that employ robust encryption to protect voice transmissions from unauthorized access
- Remote procurement and support of dynamic, in-service software upgrades by your service provider
- Crisp, high-quality voice communications utilizing industry measured transmission capability with voice prioritized quality of service
- Mobile device communications support to help employees stay in contact when away from their desks
With Cisco voice, you can easily and effectively collaborate with your colleagues outside the office as naturally as you do inside. Gateways support the vast majority of protocols, codecs and interfaces, providing a superior end-user experience. Protect your investments with simplified voice deployment that strengthens security across multiple platforms which maintaining high levels of network performance.
CALL US NOW
Cisco voice systems can simplify the adoption, deployment and administration of your infrastructure, applications and devices. Our solutions deliver operational efficiencies to free up your existing IT resources. Learn how our solutions for the network infrastructure, collaboration, data centers and security can save you time, money and employment resources. Contact Ubisec Systems today at (714) 515-7000 opt. 2 for more details.