Boise DUI Guy
If you have been arrested for a Boise DUI, chances are you were shocked, embarrassed, overwhelmed, anxiety-ridden and totally stressed out. The consequences of a Boise DUI conviction are both severe and far-reaching. They can affect your personal relationships, your career opportunities, and may even affect your divorce or child custody hearings. Even one DUI can have far reaching negative consequences that can last a lifetime.
Many people make the decision to simply plead guilty—particularly if this is their first DUI arrest—because they believe it will make the entire thing go away more quickly. Unfortunately, this is simply NOT TRUE. When you plead guilty to DUI charges, you have set in motion consequences which cannot be reversed. Some of these consequences include:
- Time spent behind bars;
- Extremely high fines and fees;
- The loss of your driver’s license for a specific amount of time;
- Potentially having an ignition interlock device installed on your vehicle;
- The potential loss of your job, or an inability to find employment;
- Insurance premiums which become so high as to be unaffordable in some cases;
- An inability to secure a government college loan or to join the military, and
- A permanent blot on your criminal record.
Our Services Include:
Boise DUI Defense Lawyer
Criminal Justice Attorney
DUI Defense Attorney