Advantages of Purchasing Vardenafil online
An overview about Vardenafil
Medicines are the most commonly prescribed and widely used treatment strategy for mild to moderate ED. The most famous medication first used and approved by the FDA for the treatment of ED is Sildenafil Citrate, also called by the brand name Viagra which was first developed by Pfizer Inc. It belongs to the pharmacological category of PDE-5 inhibitors. After Viagra, second PDE-5 inhibitor developed was Vardenafil (brand name Levitra).
Working of Vardenafil
Mechanism of Vardenafil is similar to that of sildenafil. Vardenafil works by blocking the action of an enzyme in the body, called phosphodiesterase type-5. This helps to widen (enlarge) blood vessels and improves the flow of blood to the penis following sexual stimulation and this mechanism ultimately helps to maintain an erection. Vardenafil is available on prescription and is not to be used without a prescription of a healthcare expert.
Before taking Vardenafil medicine
Some medicines can be harmful for people with certain health problems and in these cases medications should be taken with extra care. Before Vardenafil is started as treatment, it is important that the doctor knows if you have:
- Disease, injury or deformity of penis
- A heart condition, or blood vessel disease
- A history eye condition causing loss of vision
- Low blood pressure or angina
- Any problems with your liver or kidney function.
- A history of stroke or a heart attack.
- A condition which causes bleeding, such as a stomach ulcer.
- Sickle cell disease.
- A history of bone marrow cancer or leukaemia.
- Taking or using any other medicines including any OTC, herbal, complementary medicines, and recreational drugs.
- A history allergic reaction to a medicine.
How to take Vardenafil?
- Read the instructions on the package leaflet carefully before using this medicine or take it exactly as per the doctor’s instructions.
- This medicine is intended to be taken 45-60 minutes prior to sexual activity
- Vardenafil is NOT for regular daily use.
- CAN BE TAKEN either before or after food; but avoid large or high-fat meal.
- Vardenafil is available as tablets in the strength of 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg.
- Usual dose is 20mg to be taken once a day
- Do not take more than one Vardenafil Tablet in a 24-hour period.
Using Vardenafil at its best
- Vardenafil medicine causes an erection only after a scrupulous sexual stimulation
- Avoid excess alcohol while taking Vardenafil. Drinking excessive alcohol can decrease the ability to get an erection.
- DO NOT drink grapefruit juice with Vardenafil increase the probability of Side-effects
- Keep regular appointments with doctor to monitor the improvement in the condition.
- Do not take Vardenafil if using any other products or taking any other medicines to treat erectile dysfunction.
Side effects of Vardenafil
Along with useful effects, most medicines cause unnecessary side-effects though not every person experiences them. The unwanted effects usually diminish as the body gets used to the medicine. Very common side-effects of Vardenafil are as follows:
- Flushing (feeling of warmth in face and neck, indigestion, blocked nose (nasal congestion)
- Feeling dizzy